The GHV 940 is a low noise coaxial (NE4) House Distribution Amplifier, for use in medium to large CATV distribution networks in multidwelling houses.
The GHV 940 Distribution Amplifier has a modular design with return path, all-on-board for easy setting and installation.
Rotary switches and jumpers provide for readable, easy and reproducible setting of attenuation and equalization, maintaining a non-breakable signal path down- and upstream to avoid down-time.
- Cost effective 1 GHz technology.
- Adjustable attenuation and equalization settings in 1dB steps using rotary switches and jumpers.
- Switchable VHF Band I (RC=OFF) or 5-65 MHz Return Path (RC=ON).
- Selectable Return Path: On/Off, Active/Passive.
- Upstream 26/32 dB amplification / High output level.
- Downstream 40 dB amplification / high output level.
- All-on-board return path technology, all features available without module.
- Optional Automatic Return channel Activation (ARA) (switchable return channel blocker for noise suppression).
- All connectors are F-connector female, individually mounted -20dB input- and output- test connectors.
- Extensive ESD- and Surge-Protection.
- Unit is mains fed via an EU-type power plug. Low power consumption.