TDX Samsung DRM backend license
TDX Samsung DRM license
The Samsung DRM license makes it possible to scramble IP and digital modulated services (QAM, COFDM) in the TDX with a scrambling code that Samsung hospitality TV’s with integrated DRM function, can receive and de-crypt.
- This offers a cost effective solution to distribute premium content in a hotel network.
The Samsung lynk or reach software is required to manage the scrambling, and runs on an external server.
- To activate the Samsung DRM functionality on a TDX, the customer have to order a “TDX Samsung DRM backend license”, one for each backend the Samsung DRM scrambling will be used on.
- Max. 24 TV services pr backend with Samsung DRM license.
- The Samsung lynk or reach server software will be offered and supported from Samsung directly.
- All hardware (and specifications of the needed hardware), to run the Samsung DRM server software (lynk or reach) - is the responsibility of Samsung and the customer.
- This functionality will be only offered for the TDX BE. However customers, who is having a TDX grey edition, can upgrade to the Samsung DRM functionality by agreeing to a SLA, and upgrade TDX software to S/W 4.x.
|Packaging Height||0.000 m|
|Packaging Width||0.000 m|
|Packaging Depth||0.000 m|
|Packaging Volume||0.000 m3|
|Net Weight||0.000 kg|
|Tara Weight||0.000 kg|
|Total Weight||0.000 kg|