How can we help?
Do you need support for the installation process? Our knowledge base contains a variety of guides and knowledge making installation process as easy as you like.
Have a big project? We'll assist through the process, making both installer and end-customer happy
TRIAX Academy Team is ready to keep you up to date, and ensure you the best installation
RF network design
Create coax antenna network designs free of charge with our online tool Design Online (DOL)
Have you hit the wall? Don't worry, we're here to help and solve your problems as a customer.
With TRIAX RMA tool, it's never been easier to return your products and follow the process.
Need to activate your product, or buy additional licenses? Our PRT tool makes it easy.
Get in contact
Our dedicated Service & Support team is ready to help and guide our direct customers on technical issues and questions.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide technical advice and support to private end users.
- Please make sure, you’re at our dedicated website for your country by using the country selector
TRIAX Support & Service offers
TRIAX offers a wide range of on- and offline services, to make sure you get the best experience with our products – both before, during and after installation.
Design distribution systems online
The easy solution for producing professional system designs
TRIAX Design Online is our industry leading, web based system design software, developed for maximum flexibility and ease of use.
You or your customers can efficiently create professional system designs, free of charge.
We recommend you watch the brief introduction video below, before you use Design Online for the first time.
Follow the link below to start your design or register for an account.
With Design Online you can:
- Generate a detailed schematic diagram using a library of drag and drop TRIAX products
- Calculate key system signal levels
- Receive an indication of signal levels using a simple ‘traffic light’ system
- Automatically generate a Bill of Materials and Quotation based on the schematic diagram
- Customise quotations to meet your own requirements
- Generate, save and print the schematic diagram and Bill of Materials in PDF format
- Save your designs and easily access your quotations as required
- Always have access to the latest version – the software is automatically updated via the web
Project planning support
If you have a new headend solution project, we will be happy to assist you with your project planning.
Project planning assistance will typically entail an evaluation of your overall plan, the products you need, and an offer on the whole project.
We also offer advice on how to optimise existing solutions.
If you just have a few single questions in relation to a project, you are welcome to contact us too.
Please contact our sales department. If you have the project, we are ready.
How to activate your TDX and TDH 800 headend
Simply follow the steps below to activate your headend.
Please ensure you have a login for My TRIAX. If you don’t, please register.
Please note: only direct TRIAX customers will be able to acquire a login. If you are not a direct customer, please contact your supplier of TRIAX headends.
- Access My TRIAX and go to "Product registration"
- Go to Add New Solution and insert details
- Once the solution is registered, you can retrieve licences and the installation key
- Insert licence key to your headend
- Download the headend software online on the relevant product page
- Upload the software to your TDX or TDH 800
- You have now succesfully activated your headend
- After activating the headend, you can setup it up via the Product registration tool in My TRIAX. Find out more in the FAQ in our Support ticket system
Return & Repair
Our online RMA system is available all day, all year round.
Now you can update and follow your RMA cases quickly and easily online, without having to call TRIAX.
You’ll be guided through the process step-by-step online, so we receive all the details we need to handle your case as quickly as possible.
The online system is reserved for use by our professional customers. If you are an end user, we kindly ask you to contact your original point of purchase.
Expert training for professionals
Enhance your expertise with the TRIAX Academy.
Our specially developed range of training programmes covers a wide range of TRIAX product categories, and is aimed at installers or service and support providers, for installing and maintenance of systems.
The TRIAX Training Team is also happy to provide customised training at the customer’s premises, on request.
Join the TRIAX journey
Become a TRIAX System Integrator Partner and grow your business.
At TRIAX, we strongly believe in long-term, value-adding partnerships and our dedicated Partner Programme for System Integrators is a true testament to that.
Our System Integrator Partner Programme is designed to support your business as a hospitality system integrator and add true value to the solutions you offer your customers
TRIAX Network Analyser
Free software for successful EoC projects and increased customer satisfaction
- Optimal IP over coax: increase project success and customer satisfaction
- Perform detailed pre-qualification and documentation of the coax network
- No more surprises: address potential disturbances, identify need for filters before installation
- Free software from TRIAX
- Free online training: sign up to one of our webinars
- TRIAX EoC: professional gigaspeed IP services over coax
TRIAX Network Analyser is compatible with Windows 7 and above.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
You are more than welcome to contact us if you didn’t find what you were looking for – or need other advice.