The professional TDX headend is cutting edge technology for those who place the highest demands on flexibility and performance. It is a true IP headend with revolutionary technology – ideal for the supply of all TV signals.
TDX key features
TDX key features
Some of the key, mainly technical features of our proposition
- Easy installation on a wall or a 19“ cabinet
- All input/output modules and cables are easily accessible from the front
- Browser-based user interface configuration without additional software
- Simple and intuitive step-by-step configuration
- DiSEqC-compatible when using a multi-switch as for input distribution
- MUX bandwidth monitoring to avoid overfilling MUX
- Halved installation times due to easy programming
- New modules are automatically recognised and configured
- Log file on all TDX activity
- Easy on-site or remote access to the TDX for the installer and/or the TRIAX support
- Fewer modules – allows easy spare part handling
- SID/PID remapping: no re-programming of the TV sets following channel changes
- LCN (logic channel numbering): create individual programme list and save it as SD and HD programme
- Manage and customize EPG data
- Up to 16 input modules in a combination of DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C, AV, HDMI and IP-in
- Up to 6 Quad-output modules for up to 24 channels in any combination of PAL, QAM, COFDM and IP out
- More relevant TV services because of service filtering and multiplexing
- Output modules support up to 2 CAM modules. With full configuration per base up to 12 CAM modules possible.
- Combine up to three TDX-Headends as one system
- Up to 72 PAL, QAM or COFDM channels (around 280 HD-programs or 570 SD-programs)
- High output level at 103 dBμV for interference free reception
- IPTV to support different end-user devices
- Scalable to adapt to new requirements (additional TV services or new technologies)
- A fully loaded headend with 16 inputs and 6 outputs consumes only 280 watts
- Intelligent cooling system with integrated fans increases the life of the equipment
Distribute premium IPTV services
Using the TRIAX TDX headend
Distributing premium content across multiple rooms in a secure way is an increasing challenge that hotels need to solve. Therefore headends and TV solutions with DRM technology are a good and safe choice.
TRIAX TDX headends have a solution for this challenge. They now offer DRM solutions for both LG and Samsung hospitality TVs.
Once again the modular concept of the TRIAX TDX headend proves to be a future proof choice. The DRM functionalities can be included in both new installations and TDX headends already running in the market.
TDX supports the following DRM solutions:
Learn more about TDX & Headends
Looking for the bigger overview of our Headend products and TV distribution solutions?
Find out how TRIAX Headends and our seamlessly integrated TRIAX solutions are helping customers achieve their business goals worldwide.
Contact us today
Would you like to know more about our products & solutions? Fill out the form, and we'll get in touch with you.