As part of the ongoing expansion of our innovative upgrade programme, the IP-Out software licence further extends the flexibility of the cutting edge new TRIAX headend platform.
Our latest software update adds IP-Out functionality to all TDcH compact headends, activated with a one-time licence purchase.
Stay relevant, serve your customers better and keep upselling:
Similar to all new features we develop for the TDcH, the IP-Out function is backwards upgradable on all installed systems, so you can serve your customers with future-proof, easy-upgradable headends for years to come.
Join our technical experts at our online webinar to find out more about the benefits and technical features of the TDcH’s IP-Out functionality.
Wednesday 16 March 2022 10:30 am – 11:00 am CET
This major upgrade extends TRIAX’s cutting edge headend platform even further, with key features including:
- Flexibility: distribute both modulated and IP signals in a hybrid TV distribution environment
- Future-proof: no need for new hardware, activate IP-Out via licence as and when needed (for example if ethernet cables are added to a building, or new hospitality TVs or middleware are installed)
- Compatibility: supports EPG and service discovery for all major TV brands and middleware, all via in-built EPG server
TDcH IP-Out licence
Article number: 418740
The licence activates the IP-Out functionality on a TDcH to a maximum number of 100 IP-Out services (TV & radio) or maximum output bandwidth of 850 Mbit.
For further technical specifications, release notes, and to upgrade your TDcH software to version 2.3 today:
The TDcH IP-Out licence is available to purchase from today. For more information, reach out to your local TRIAX sales contact.
Dive into the new possibilities
Download our brochure today and discover the new possibilities with TDcH including:
- Integrated SCR multiswitch
- Multiple language service
- Multiplexing via IP Pool technology
- PID Management
- EPG Management