Policies and Certifications
TRIAX takes pride in our continued commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, quality and the environment.
We diligently follow numerous certification schemes to ensure our products and processes meet the highest quality and environmental standards:
Quality: ISO 9001 certificate
Environment: ISO 14001 certificate
EC directives: ROHS II, REACH, WEEE
It is our continual aim to supply reliable and innovative products and services of the highest quality to our customers.
To achieve this goal, we apply the following policies:
- Set up and continually prioritise relevant and operational quality goals – quantitative as well as qualitative.
- Build quality into processes and products, thereby applying quality management in all phases of the progress of a product.
- Ensure that every individual in the organisation works with quality as a common goal, and displays a high degree of quality consciousness.
- Ensure that the quality management system is run by the entire organisation with support from the Quality Manager.
- Ensure that everyone in the organisation has the necessary prerequisites and qualifications to perform their jobs.
- Work continuously to improve the efficiency of the quality management system.
- Apply up-to-date systems, equipment and methods.
TRIAX A/S has been working with quality management since 1993, and we are certified according to ISO 9001.
TRIAX is an environmentally conscious and responsible manufacturing company and cooperating partner. We contribute to sustainable development by minimising waste and energy consumption, by continuously preventing pollution and improving environmental conditions across the company.
In order to achieve this, we:
- Focus on resource consumption and environmental impact in our daily operations, and in product development from the customer’s draft to the finished product.
- Communicate internally about our work on environmental issues.
- Involve, motivate and train staff in our environmental policy in order to advance environmental awareness.
- Obey environmental laws, directives and regulations.
- Structure and maintain an environmental management system, certified in accordance with DS/EN ISO 14001.
EC directives ROHS II, REACH and WEEE 2
At TRIAX we are aware of our obligations and act according to EC directives.
We conduct both internal and external audits to ensure we always work in accordance with our procedures, and we constantly look for ways to improve our efforts to extend our environmental policy.